Information regarding revocation
You are entitled to revoke your contractual declaration within fourteen days without indication of reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days as of the day on which you or a third party appointed by you other than the carrier acquires material possession of the last of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (fliesenverkauf.eu, Pabst & Schmalz Fliesenservice GmbH,Ludwig-Hupfeld-Str. 30, 04178 Leipzig, Allemagne, FAX: 0341 / 921 81 39, e-mail: email@example.com ) about your decision to revoke this contract through a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or e-mail). You can use the sample revocation form provided for this purpose, but this is not obligatory.
The timely despatch of the notification of the intention to exercise the right of revocation prior to expiration of the revocation period shall be deemed sufficient for compliance with the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are obliged to repay all payments received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from your desire for an alternative form of delivery to that offered by us and opting for the most favourable standard delivery), immediately and within fourteen days at the latest as of the day on which notification of your intention to revoke this contract was received by us. We shall utilise the same means of payment for this refund which you have opted for in the original transaction, unless other methods have been expressly agreed with you. Under no circumstances shall fees be charged to you for this refund.
You shall only be obliged to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value can be traced back to their unnecessary handling by you for the purpose of inspecting the condition, characteristics and function of the goods.
They bear the immediate costs of the return of the goods. Forwarding agency goods, so every delivery which they have got of us on palette delivered are to be sent back basically even as those to us. Please, they note that a maximum permissible load per palette of 1000 kg may not be crossed. We can fetch the forwarding agency goods also from you. Within the German mainland and German islands with street binding to the mainland amount the costs for the return to 123.00 EUR for the first palette and 50.00 EUR for every other one. For the Rückholung from our other given area of delivery amount the costs for the return to 200.00 EUR for the first palette and 60.00 EUR for every other one.
Package product please send to our postal address.
Please avoid damage and contamination or soiling. Please prepare the goods where possible in the original packaging on a pallet as delivered for collection. A protective covering (film) should be provided for the cartons of tiles to avoid damage due to inadequate packaging.
Sample revocation form
(Please fill out this form and return it to us if you wish to revoke the contract.)
Pabst & Schmalz Fliesenservice GmbH
I/We (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/Received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The right of revocation does not apply to distance selling contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and where an individual selection or assignment by the consumer is essential or unambiguously tailored to meet the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil rapidly or whose expiration date could be rapidly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, due to reasons of health or hygiene, are unsuitable for returning if their sealing has been removed following delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed following delivery with other goods as a consequence of their condition or consistency,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the sealing has been removed following delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated publications, with the exception of subscription contracts,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at conclusion of the contract, but which can only be delivered 30 days after conclusion of contract at the latest and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market which the entrepreneur/company is incapable of influencing.